Monday, June 8, 2009

{Bridals- Marci}

I guess its been about a month since I did this shoot but last week they were married so now its legal for me to post!!! I have been so eager to do so cause Marci totally rocked it and we got some amazing shots. Stay tuned for more of her fabulousness when I showcase her wedding... is that even a word? :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Amanda June 8, 2009 at 11:55 PM  

wow! absolutely gorgeous! her dress is stunning! you did an amazing job girlie!

cherish.photography June 12, 2009 at 3:05 PM  

she is beautiful!

Kellie McCann June 14, 2010 at 1:06 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kellie McCann June 14, 2010 at 1:09 PM  

Kellie McCann said...
Great images, you have an awesome scenery to work with in Utah! I love the image of the bride with the evergreen hanging down!

Hilton Head Photographers

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP