Saturday, March 14, 2009

{Julie Parker Workshop Continued}

This sweet little thing was one of my models at the Julie Parker workshop I attended last week. At first Miss "K" was a bit apprehensive with about 15+ people chasing after her with cameras, but who could blame her. This first shot was when I asked her if she had a puppy... apparently shes not a dog kinda girl. The second shot is when I asked if she had a kitty... she perked right up and mine for the taking. Ok, it was only for about 2 min. but hey, I'll take what I can get. And did I mention her dang cute outfit? She has more style than I could ever muster, even on my best day! Her mom is the owner of the wonder children's boutique, Little Cherry Blossoms, here in Ogden on 25th St. You must check it out.

Puppy? No!
Photobucket

Kitty? HECK YAY!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

michelle ford March 14, 2009 at 3:21 AM  

that kid is fashion sassy for sure! how cute is she??? great job with these. just as hard as it is to pose for 15 stalking photographers it's difficult to be one of the shooters trying to get a good angle with everyone in the way.

Karie Coats March 15, 2009 at 3:03 PM  

What a beautiful little girl. And I'm sure the photographer didn't have a hand is capturing that beauty at all! Great shots!

Amanda March 15, 2009 at 3:59 PM  

oh my gosh! she is adorable! you did such a fantastic job!!!

JeNeal Martinez March 16, 2009 at 10:28 PM  

She is so cute!! Your pics look awesome. How is the new camera??

The Compton Family March 17, 2009 at 12:57 PM  

Hey Britt! These pictures are amazing! How did you like the workshop? Your pictures look great! Are you still in the street photography class? If so, I will see you there.

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP