Friday, March 6, 2009

{The Amazing Julie Parker}

Photobucket

My heart was pounding, my limbs were shaking, my stomach was full of butterflies. Anticipation, anxiety, excitement all rolled into one. My emotions were that of the days weather, one minute sunny the next minute snow and wind. It was a day that I was hoping could change my life in some small way but more importantly change my business and photography skills. I was about to embark on a wonderful experience with non other than the extraordinary photographer, Julie Parker!!
Julie has been such a inspiration and icon to me ever since I decided to turn my little hobby into a "profession". Her work is absolutely beautiful and if my talent was even half of hers, I would consider myself successful. I have always hoped that someday Id be able to shoot along side her and be able to have her share with me some tricks, tips and secrets to her amazing images.
Well, yesterday was that day!!! I am lucky enough to live in the same town as Julie, so when I heard she was putting on a workshop I jumped at the chance to attend. Not only was it wonderful to meet Julie but I also met so many other great people. It was an all day event and we were able to shoot many different subjects all of which were beautiful. I cant wait to get started on editing and sharing so check back soon cause I will have a ton to post. {Here is just a quick look at one image... didnt I tell you beautiful models?!?!?}
You can check out all of Julies work on her website: www.julieparkerphotography.com

2 comments:

Mary Marantz March 11, 2009 at 9:06 AM  

LOVE that hat!! great job on these!

Tiffany March 11, 2009 at 11:48 AM  

I'm SO jealous! I really wish I could have made it! Great pics girl!

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP