Tuesday, February 24, 2009

WOOO HOOO!!!

I got a new toy- I got a new toy!!! Today was like Christmas, my birthday, valentines day, Easter, all rolled into one. I got myself a little present and I couldn't be happier! I decided to upgrade my current camera to the Canon 5D and I am totally stoked to start shooting away. My current camera has been so good to me but I think its time to step it up a notch if I wanna play with the big dogs. Now, I just have to save my pennies for some new lenses to match the stellar quality of my new camera body.
And without further ado, my new baby...
Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP