Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The best night ever!!!

So me and my sis went to the Celine Dion concert on Sunday and can I just say... AMAZING!!!! We had pretty dang good seats, right against the railing so no one was in front of us and just straight up from the stage. She put on the best show I have seen (Its a tight race between her and Cold Play). We were on the edge of our seats the entire night and had it not been for the pretty mellow crowd, we certainly would have been dancen on our chairs if we wouldn't have stuck out like a sore thumb. My throat was so soar from the constant screaming at the top of my lungs and can you just say karaoke in overdrive. I have never sang so load or so carefree as I did that night and looking back I feel kinda bad for the poor pregnant lady who had to sit by me... cuz i cant sing.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

JeNeal Martinez February 24, 2009 at 9:14 PM  

I am so jealous!! First of your new camera and second of the Celine concert! Not fair. Classes are going good, I think I am SLOWLY learning. Are you taking any more anytime soon?

Brittany February 25, 2009 at 8:21 AM  

That is too awesome! I went a couple of years ago with my hubby (yes, he went with me & liked it ;)
It was so amazing!!!!
Anywho, I can across your blog from playful pickles designs.
You take darling photos and of course your name rocks :)

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP