Saturday, February 7, 2009

{Beautiful Baby... Preview}

There's nothing like the smell, the feel, the warmth of a newborn to melt your heart. Today my maternal instincts kick in to overdrive when I photographed this little guy... but then after I listened to stories of sleepless nights, constant feedings and countless diaper changes, I quickly came back to the reality that I am DONE having my own babies. So instead, I get to spend a couple hours with beautiful babies like little "D" here and then give em back to mom and dad after Ive had my fun. Here is just one of the many precious shots we got so I had to share. Check back, theres more to come.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Kasie February 8, 2009 at 11:48 AM  

I love it!!!!!! He looks like he should be in a magazine.

Reeder family February 8, 2009 at 12:20 PM  

Thank you so much Brittney, you were so wonderful with our little guy. I can't wait to see the rest.

Amanda February 8, 2009 at 10:21 PM  

look at all that hair! i love it!

The Compton Family February 9, 2009 at 6:37 PM  

Adorable Britt! You have such a talent! It was good to see you again on Saturday.

JeNeal Martinez February 10, 2009 at 1:07 PM  

So cute!! I want to see more!!

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP