Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Business & Pleasure

If you've noticed, I have been a stranger to posting the last little while and this is my excuse... my family!!! It has been crazy trying to get ready for the holidays and balancing family and work. So of course I put my family on the top of my list this holiday season. I also made myself a promise that I would attempt to get one great shot of my boys, together, looking in the same direction, with smiles on their faces and put a Christmas together! Well here is my attempt- OK, so not everyone is smiling perfectly, but for us, this is a GREAT shot!!! It would have been nice to actually have the "whole" family in the picture, but what can you do when you are the one taking the picture. And no, we've tried the tri-pod and talk about no one looking in the same direction. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and enjoy the holidays with your loved ones.

Photobucket

1 comments:

Amanda December 18, 2008 at 11:54 PM  

Amen to that! The whole tripod family self portrait never turns out quite how you would like! your boys are heartbreakers! They are so cute! If you ever need a family picture, let me know! I would love to do it!

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP