Friday, November 14, 2008

The new look

Ta-Da!!!! My new blog is complete. It was all made possible by the wonderful and oh so talented Carly of Playful Pickles Designs. Didn't she do an amazing job? I have to give her some much credit because she really went the extra mile to create all this for me. She did my new logo, or better yet a logo, my blog design and header and my photo stamp. With all these great new designs, I now have my new business card in the works, new packaging, stickers and some other fun stuff I cant wait to reveal. Thank you Carly!!
Well, like I promised I have some great give aways and contests to post, so keep dropping by to hear all about what I have in store. Check out the great pic I posted below... now I can do BIG images- Woo Hoo!!

3 comments:

Amanda November 16, 2008 at 1:47 PM  

Your new blog looks AMAZING! It is so dang cute! I love it! I love the logo, love it all!

Brooke Bowland November 17, 2008 at 2:07 PM  

love the new logo. carly did a great job! i am still in the works of trying to figure out what it is i want...fun stuff. for now, i am sticking with the classic name only. sigh. one day! haha.
anyway...love it! love the green!!!

Robin November 18, 2008 at 12:04 AM  

Looks good Brit!

About This Blog

Please feel free to e-mail at britthale@live.com with any questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP